All 15 art Reviews

Ariel II Ariel II

I don't know much about art, but I know what I like.
And this is what I like.

Levi et Rubert Levi et Rubert

I love it. What's the comic about?

Lundsfryd responds:

I have no idea.. Thanks for the stars :)

Food Food Food Food Food Food

I noticed her pose!

Eat ALL of the sandwich!

Commission: Kimmymanga Commission: Kimmymanga

Nothing like this has been done in a while.

For one thing, it has a fantasy humanoid, so I'm glad it's not naughty or sexual, thank god. But I haven't seen anything been drawn this well in a long time. As a serious question, are you a professional artist?

ZakkVanBurace responds:

And no, I'm not a professional artist, and I don't mean to be one... it's only a hobby for me =)

Ace Pilot Poster Ads Ace Pilot Poster Ads

I agree with Spanio.

I love all three, but the middle one's best. And here's a QR code generator for you: http:// qrcode.kaywa .com/

Bloody Dragon Bloody Dragon

Almost perfect!

Unlike some other people, I noticed how the "blood" doesn't really look like blood. It looks like markings. I mean, while a bloody-headed dragon is cool, the blood wouldn't spurt into small areas all over the face. It would more so cover the entire jaw area (almost) and maybe have some dripping, as long as it looks thick. Other than the actual placement, it's a great picture!

thomahawk responds:

''Damn you bloody dragon!'' ''stop eating the villagers!'' If you look at it like that, it's a bloody dragon. I think you are right. They look more like markings. I think I'll make the blood les saturated and darker next time, and add some details. Thanks for the honest review.

The epic battle of Heart The epic battle of Heart

It's great, with a few minor flaws.

Just a few anatomical errors.
Firstly, his arm is all the way outstretched, yet it still has motion path. If this was true, his entire body would be swiveling, and therefore should have it's own rotation bit.
Secondly, the legs seem to be a bit disfigured. Just a wee squick. Not VERY noticeable, but should be looked at nonetheless.
Other than those two tiny bits, it's a very nice character and I hope you make more.

Lounging Lounging

Not only cookie!

You can has 5000 internets forever.

Newgrounds Sprite guys! Newgrounds Sprite guys!

I wanna make something out of them.

I really do. Can I?

Eve Eve

There's an app for that.