-Dash!- -Dash!-

Reminds me a little bit of Super Mario RPG on the SNES. Only a little, though. This is great. It's got your (signature?) "fast-paced happy" feel to it, which I enjoy.

Gateway To The Mind Gateway To The Mind

Don't face the microphone directly when speaking into it. Breath goes forward, sound goes in all directions.

Skullls responds:

Thanks for the review! I will definitly follow your advice!

Frootza - Phantom Frootza - Phantom

Oh my! I saw that I had a message today after being gone for a while, and this song is really really great! Exactly my kind of music! To be honest, it kind of reminds me of a faster paced Adventure Time song, which, in the case that you don't know what adventure time is, isn't bad. At all. I would LOVE to hear a 100% Chiptune song from you, I really think you're up to it! For now, 4.5/5 stars, not because something dragged it down, but only because it seems a teensy bit repetitive. Otherwise, it's a really nice song and give me another PM when you make that Chiptune song!

Xbox One Must Die Xbox One Must Die

Admit it, you haven't even seen an Xbox One in real life. Probably because no one's tried it, because it isn't out yet. :/ But it's a good song! I love your stuff, you've been fav'd for a while.

DanJohansen responds:

I don't think anyone needs to see one in real life to be honest, we got all the info we need to avoid it like herpes lol Glad you dig the track man! :D

Treetop Rockirb Treetop Rockirb

Regular greatness from you.
I've been a fan - maybe not #1, but somewhere up there - for a really long time. I think the first time I've heard of you was your "Nico nico douga" thing from a few years ago, and you keep coming up with new stuff, keeping your own style of animation and sound, and even your voice is distinctive, but I like how you've matured with your content over the years, and gotten much better at what you do.
Keep it up.

Sonic Adventure 2 | Theme Sonic Adventure 2 | Theme

Proof that oldies don't have to be baddies.

The Last Race The Last Race

Kind of reminds me of Castlevania.

Pokemon | Battle after Battle Pokemon | Battle after Battle

Needs another comment!
I've heard this on a lot of things outside of newgrounds. Not much aside from Waterflame, MaestroRage and ParagonX9 get that honor. Good job.

March of the Machine March of the Machine

WOW!

I love this! I usually am not into this sort of thing. Please please please make more like this! I can't understand why, but this beat just... Lemme phrase this right...

THIS RIFF IS BETTER THAN EJACULATION.

Did I say that well enough? Let's try something similar.

HOLY FUCK. CALL OF DUTY MW3 IS A FUCKING CHILD TO THIS.

I can't stop listening to it.

Zelda main theme ( HE ) Zelda main theme ( HE )

MY EARS!

At first I was like "... This doesn't sound like Zelda..."

Then the actual theme kicked in, and I jizzed. Twice. Because I love this song so much. It's fucking amazing. For some reason, it brings me to reminisce of the old Link to the Past game, which I still have for my SNES and it still works. But the SNES might not... Anywho; I love it, and I hope you continue your work in the Zelda theme.