Skyriming Dragonballz Skyriming Dragonballz

Your art style is a bit satirical and funny, but bad story, bad exhibition, and it seems to be in another language. Wasn't very funny. I suggest, in the future, making jokes come at the viewer just a bit faster. In quicker succession, that is, And make them quick little quirks. Take a look at Oney's "Dragonzball PP." The funny bits are so small, but there are so damn many. Like little face changes, messing up names, failing to say words, and even a millisecond shot of Freeza landing on Vegeta and squeezing his ass. Don't copy Oney's work or anything, just have the "humorous" aspect be quicker, less vulgar, and make more sense.

Prison Express Prison Express

Shatterhand was the greatest NES game ever made.
And this flash isn't bad at all!

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

Read his newest post on his profile. Sadly, he won't be making any more. However, I do agree that most of his fans from episode 1 have outgrown it to this point. New fans will be dissappointed, but that's just a price to pay.

Turbo Snail Demo Game Turbo Snail Demo Game

Gems stop you from moving, WAY too much sliding around, retry doesn't work, stock shit music, stretched, irrelevant background, shitty object. Delete this now, please.

romdtb responds:

check the second demo of this game!

!BETA! little bullet hell !BETA! little bullet hell

Unfinished games are not for newgrounds, they're for your Dumping Grounds. Third icon from the left next to your account on the top of the page.

Spwars Spwars

I don't understand anything about this game... All I know is I can't see anything except flashy bubbles. I don't know how to shoot. I press the right mouse button and the default box pops up for Windows. I press the LEFT one, and two bubbles from the sides of the screen hit whatever the hell it is I'm controlling. I keep getting hit by the green disc fuckers who seem to be what I'm trying to kill, but I haven't died yet. It's still on as I type this. REALLY needs a LOT of fixing.

-Dash!- -Dash!-

Reminds me a little bit of Super Mario RPG on the SNES. Only a little, though. This is great. It's got your (signature?) "fast-paced happy" feel to it, which I enjoy.

Gateway To The Mind Gateway To The Mind

Don't face the microphone directly when speaking into it. Breath goes forward, sound goes in all directions.

Skullls responds:

Thanks for the review! I will definitly follow your advice!

Frootza - Phantom Frootza - Phantom

Oh my! I saw that I had a message today after being gone for a while, and this song is really really great! Exactly my kind of music! To be honest, it kind of reminds me of a faster paced Adventure Time song, which, in the case that you don't know what adventure time is, isn't bad. At all. I would LOVE to hear a 100% Chiptune song from you, I really think you're up to it! For now, 4.5/5 stars, not because something dragged it down, but only because it seems a teensy bit repetitive. Otherwise, it's a really nice song and give me another PM when you make that Chiptune song!

Ariel II Ariel II

I don't know much about art, but I know what I like.
And this is what I like.

Levi et Rubert Levi et Rubert

I love it. What's the comic about?

Lundsfryd responds:

I have no idea.. Thanks for the stars :)

Food Food Food Food Food Food